You’re young, you’re at the start of your career, and you want to make sure making smart money decisions. You have an idea of what you want to achieve but could use some help clarifying your specific goals. After all, you’re smart and capable but you know there’s a ton of misinformation out there about personal finance and you could use someone to help identify what’s really relevant to you.
Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk about working together.
I truly believe financial planning is a journey. My goal as a planner is to guide you to your goals safely and efficiently. My process is designed to put your goals, dreams, and ambitions front and center so you can live the life you want while still making smart money decisions. With an experienced guide by your side you can feel less stressed and more confident.
We work virtually to give you lower prices and make life more convenient for you. No need to drive through traffic and find parking just to meet!
All planning clients get:
- A free 30 minute consultation.
- Help getting your financial life organized.
- A personalized plan.
- A 60+ minute plan delivery meeting where we go through the plan. Together, we decide upon an actionable list of steps for you to succeed in implementing the plan.
Student Loans- $600
Are student loans keeping you up at night? How would you feel if you knew you had a good handle on your loans and a plan to pay them off?
I can’t magically make your student loans disappear or change how your lender acts, but I can help with practical advice that makes a real difference. My job is to help you make the best student loan decisions for you so you can live the life you want with less worry. If your student loan balance is higher than your annual income or you have high interest loans, you may have a great opportunity to improve your repayment plan.
Starter Pack- $500
You’re looking for some help on one or two things but really you just need a little guidance. You’re more the independent, DIY type. At the end when you look back you’ll have reached out for expert help when you need it but did most of it on your own.
With the Starter Pack you get a plan addressing two of the following topics:
- Establish Net Worth- We organize all of your data into a single document to show you where you stand today. It’s hard to know how to get where you want to go if you don’t know where you’re starting from!
- Plan and manage Cash Flow- How you earn and spend cash is the lifeblood of your household finances. We’ll not only get you organized but we’ll put together a plan for how to align your spending and your goals.
- Establish and maintain an Emergency Fund- We help you figure out how much cash you need to keep on hand. Your emergency fund is there to save you when life gives you lemons. Let’s make sure you have enough.
- Debt Management- Debt got you down? We’ll put together a plan for paying it off that works for current and future you.
- Employee Benefits Optimization- Too many options at work? We’ll help you choose your best options from your employee benefits.
- Establish and track Goals and Values- Are you look for some help defining what’s truly important to you?
- Insurance Review- No one really likes insurance but everyone knows they need it. We’ll do a full review of your insurance situation to make sure you have the right coverage.
- Investment Review- Roth or traditional? Aggressive or conservative? Stocks or bonds? We’ll do a full review of your current investments and provide a plan for how to optimize.
- Business Finance Basics- We help you assess your current business, identify new objectives, and develop a plan for your business finances.
Beginner’s Guide- $1,000-$1,500
You want a full roadmap to financial security but you’re confident that you can do the work yourself once you know the steps, the Beginner’s Guide is best for you.
The Beginner’s Guide you get a plan addressing all of the following topics:
- Establish Net Worth
- Plan and manage Cash Flow
- Establish and maintain an Emergency Fund
- Debt Management
- Employee Benefits Optimization
- Establish and track Goals and Values
- Insurance Review
- Investment Review
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Plan Review
- Business Finance Basics
Comprehensive Planning- $1,000-$3,000 up front and $99-$249 monthly
You’re most likely to make your goals a reality when you have a guide for the long haul.
In Comprehensive Planning we cover the same topics as the beginner’s guide but work together long term to implement your plan and keep it fine-tunes along the way. Who knows what life will throw at you. It’s all in how you adjust.
With Comprehensive Planning you also get:
- Everything in the Beginner’s Guide.
- An hour long meeting ever 3-4 months to cover relevant planning topics.
- Additional meetings as necessary to address major life events.
- Unlimited email and phone support. Seriously, whenever you need a question answered we’re here.
- An accountability buddy to help make sure your plan gets implemented.
- Online access to your customized plan.
- Annual full reviews.
Starting at 0.7% and decreasing as you invest more
I recommend this option if you’ve got some money to invest but aren’t sure what to do with it or if you really just want someone else to handle it for you.
For Investment Management, you get:
- A well diversified, low cost portfolio
- A review of your goals, risk tolerance, time horizon, tax situation, and income needs.